0 votes
Is Hong Kong overpopulated?

1 Answer

0 votes
Hong Kong has only developed about 25% of its total land area, the other 75% is largely untouched. It is not surprising that the territory is so overcrowded when there are 7.4 million people cramped in 275 sq. km of land (25% of 1,100 sq.
...